Smallville

Missy

To each his own, I just think they were juggling to many plots and it became a clusterfuck. Think of all the plots they had going:

*Clark/Lex/Lana love triangle

*All the green arrow stuff

*All the phantom zone stuff

*Introducing Jimmy Olsen(who ended up not being Jimmy, so what was the point of that?)

*Lex and all the 33.1 stuff

*Lana's "pregnancy"

If you enjoyed green arrow on smallville, he got a good storyline through late season 8 into season 9, suffering from the after effects from killing "Lex"( I think it was a clone, as the creators said Lex is not really dead @ comic con, and Rosenbaum said on twitter he would only return for the series finale)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martha Kent is winging it back to Smallville, and word is it’s not to dispense motherly advice.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Annette O’Toole has inked a deal to reprise her role as Clark’s mom later this season.

Producers are still working out the exact timing of Martha’s reappearance, but a Smallville insider tells me it’ll most likely fall during May sweeps. That same source hints that the mother-son reunion will be rocked by an “unexpected surprise” or two.

O’Toole last appeared in season 6 when Martha moved to Washington to become a U.S. senator.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/01/19/smallville-annette-otoole-returns-as-martha/

Oh, I thought you meant of the ones already out. Both Martha and Perry will appear in the 2nd to last episode this season. Hopefully they can nab McKean for a regular for the next (and final) season.

Yeah, it is. Something funny to think about. The stuff you get while going frame by frame. (Worldsfinestonline.com has "fun keepers" from all the DCAU show, in one justice league one it looks like batman is feeling someone up)

The Martian Manhunter got stuck in his human form because the fire of the sun weakened him when he saved clark last season. The event is called "Absolute Justice" but for rerun purposes and the DVD the tv movie will be spit into two parts with the original titles of "Society" and "Legends". Like how the WB promoted season 3's relic as "Smallville 1961"