Smallville

Missy

Guest DCAUFan1051

Watched Absolute Justice... I like the effects, and while the story is basically the revenge thing, it wasn't half bad. I don't think it was as epic as they billed it to be though.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched Absolute Justice... I like the effects, and while the story is basically the revenge thing, it wasn't half bad. I don't think it was as epic as they billed it to be though.

Yeah, the biggest flaw the episode had going for it was Hawkman's voice. The actor looks great and does a great job in the role, but when he speaks it distracts from the rest of the portrayal. Its a bit disappointing that they didn't have Jay Gerrick or Alan Scott in the episode as members fighting along with Clark, John and Green Arrow. Did they think the outfits were more ridiculous than Hawkman, Stagirl and Dr. Fate? I also love how Clark didn't flinch when he saw Jay Gerrick as a member in jail and didn't ask to speak to Bart, after all that is one of the alias he was using when Clark met him.

Yeah, the biggest flaw the episode had going for it was Hawkman's voice. The actor looks great and does a great job in the role, but when he speaks it distracts from the rest of the portrayal.

His regular Carter Hall voice was pretty good, I thought. He actually had a pretty amazing line in that episode. "It's been a long time since I made someone bleed. Time to go hunting."

What the hell was that. Tonight's episode sucked, I'm so tired of the writers pushing Lois and Clark together. I mean they are now a couple and they STILL need to try and find a way to comically put them together. Leave it alone, I already don't want them together, they don't have chemistry.

I also hate it when they add important elements to the season in a filler episode. This is just a terrible episode all around.

{{SPOILERS}}

Tess being killed and Clark destroying the tower, should have been in a more important episode.

I have to agree with annericelover, it would be fine if Lois/Clark had chemistry together then maybe I could say "You know what I think Lois is a moron and just a terrible person, but at least the sparks fly with her and Clark", however the only slight chemistry they have is hit or miss (most of the time miss) comedy.

Also we find out who killed Jor-El (What a HUGE letdown) and Clark decides to destroy the tower in THIS ep?? A filler ep that no one is going to remember in a week?????? I hate you Smallville.

I had my hand in my face the whole way through (in a good way, the cheesy comedy kept a smile on my face throughout the episode). I'm very happy that Clark is developing from "Uhhh... what decision should I make?" to a more "superman" approach of making a decision and staying with it. What I'm really hoping for is that Clark tells Lois his secret at the end of this season. Then next season (final hopefully) will be a comic book fanwank-fest that will lead to a grand conclusion with Clark in the suit and maybe (personal hope) gets engaged to Lois on the last episode.

Last note: I hope Michael Rosenbaum comes back for at least the final few episodes.

The CW Network has announced that its hit series "Smallville" will return in the fall of 2010 for a momentous tenth season.

"Smallville" stars Tom Welling as Clark Kent. The series moved to Friday nights this season, where it currently ranks as network television's #1 show in its time period among men 18-34 and men 18-49. Additionally, "Smallville" has dramatically improved The CW's ratings performance in its Friday 8:00-9:00p.m.time period by 67% among adults 18-34 (1.5/6), 200% in men 18-34 (1.8/7), 75% in adults 18-49 (1.4/5), 183% in men 18-49 (1.7/6) and 74% in total viewers (3.12million).

http://superherohype.com/news/supermannews.php?id=9131

Guest DCAUFan1051

I've made a decision in the back of my mind that if a "Complete Series" DVD set of Smallville ever comes out after the show is over I will buy it. Just for the sheer fact that I really did like the show when it started. I think where they lost me on keeping tabs on the show was Season 8. I thought that it was a good start, but just turned meh for me. I could group this said Complete Series Set with Lois and Clark on my shelf lmao.

Where'd you guys get the Lantern pics?