The Doctor Who thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Big Finish announces The Light At The End. It's going to be released in November and features Doctors 4-8. 1-3 will be covered too somehow. Looking forward to this and will probably pre-order it.

I may actually overcome my dislike of audio dramas to buy this. But dammit, if they're including Charley, why not Professor Bernice Summerfield?

I've used some of my iTunes voucher to purchase Caves of Androzani and Talons of Wang Chien. You can hear me do this live on the upcoming episode of Shake & Blake (provided Dave hasn't edited it out)!

Thoughts to come over the next few days - I'm technically meant to be revising.

Why? Her American accent was awful. We always give Americans shit when they do our accents badly, but our idea of an American accent is one that no one ever uses.

Because until I heard her speak with her real accent a few years ago, I had always thought she WAS American. :)

Beginning January 27, BBC America will be airing hour-long documentaries about each Doctor, beginning with Hartnell.

Furthermore, UKTV is instituting a series of Classic Who repeats.

I can't link from here, but more details at Blogtor Who.