Random wrestling thoughts

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the episode of Impact Wrestling that will air on 9/29, it has been announced that it will be the end for Hulk Hogan with TNA. Just recently, it was also announced that Hogan and Eric Bischoff's contracts with TNA are expiring in October.

This news certainly effects the planned match that TNA had been building to for months of having Sting vs Hogan at Bound For Glory. The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Hogan's physical ability has been very questionable for a while after his last set of back surgeries. They are reporting that Hogan has said he "absolutely can't take any falls."

Source

Update to this story. It's not true. It's part of a storyline, where Hogan talks about all the retirement money he'll be making, he's not really leaving TNA. Apologies for posting this false news.

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the current RAW storyline? I haven't watched in ages, but I caught the end and the crowd was cheering CEO Hunter standing in the middle of the ring ?

Good to see he's forced himself in to the story lines, learned from Vince!

Triple H has gotten drunk with power, and is starting to fire people, like the Miz, R-Truth and Kevin Nash. Raw has gotten crazy and all the superstars walked out on him a vote of no confidence. It sounds stupid, but it's actually pretty enjoyable. It's not as good as the summer of Punk, because the show, and nearly every segment is all centered around Triple H, but it's sort of fun to watch.

Basically, the show is being shoved up its own ass to make sure that Triple H is the focus of the entire promotion... again. Logic and consistency be damned.

It almost feels like he looked at his 03-04 run and went "I didn't bury nearly enough people. Lemme try again."

Whats the current RAW storyline? I haven't watched in ages, but I caught the end and the crowd was cheering CEO Hunter standing in the middle of the ring ?

Good to see he's forced himself in to the story lines, learned from Vince!

Triple H has gotten drunk with power, and is starting to fire people, like the Miz, R-Truth and Kevin Nash. Raw has gotten crazy and all the superstars walked out on him a vote of no confidence. It sounds stupid, but it's actually pretty enjoyable. It's not as good as the summer of Punk, because the show, and nearly every segment is all centered around Triple H, but it's sort of fun to watch.

It's about the conspiracy of who's working behind the scenes to get HHH out as COO. Everyone he's fired, or will fire, will be a faction against him led by whoever is behind it.