Happy Halloween

Molly

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051
It's my favorite holiday.

What are you folks doing for it, and if you're that brave, who/what are you dressing as?

I'm scary enough I don't need no mask

MUH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate halloween I used to like it as a kid but the adult in me screams lock the door and turn the lights out. :D

everybody has to have a monkey suit lying around somewhere huh Des?

:ot: I just bought The Devils Advocate on DVD did you or will you ever review it for DM?

It's kind of unlikely.

I don't like or hate that movie. I don't like Keanu or Pacino. It wouldn't be timely to review it unless I had a themed show on lawyers or something.

I just bought 2 kilos of discounted funsize candies, and we used to have to work all night for a haul that good.

My entire class went as the alphabet (we all had a white shirt with a letter sharpied on it...I was V).

For right now, meh, kinda got nothing planned...and I need to be up relatively early (9:30AM, but it's a Saturday) to do an assignment tomorrow (an assignment that involves getting a free ticket to tomorrow's Bomber game, so it's all good.

I fell asleep reading final crisis and woke up at 4.30am to go to work. No celebration for me. The only significant Halloween I can remember was about eight years ago when I dyed my hair blond and dressed up as Spike from Buffy. Had the full length leather jacket and everything, that was awesome.

Me and a few friends went candy hunting (3 girls, And one other guy), Afterwords, we went to one of the girls houses and played Truth or Dare. Then me and my friend went back to my house around midnight, watched a few horror shows(I wanted to watch physco, But I couldnt find the damn DVD), Stayed up on my Deck and talked another few hours. After waking up half the neighborhood we went to sleep for about 4 or 3 hours. We then perceded to tell scarry stories.

Holy God I'm Tired.

Me and a few friends went candy hunting (3 girls, And one other guy), Afterwords, we went to one of the girls houses and played Truth or Dare. Then me and my friend went back to my house around midnight, watched a few horror shows(I wanted to watch physco, But I couldnt find the damn DVD), Stayed up on my Deck and talked another few hours. After waking up half the neighborhood we went to sleep for about 4 or 3 hours. We then perceded to tell scarry stories.

Holy God I'm Tired.

Too bad, physco is a classic Hithccock movie

Last night, introduced the boy to some classic horror movies (Hellraiser, Candyman, NOES), subsequently got in trouble with his mother.

Tonight, went to visit best friend who lives in Salem, Mass., where Halloween is their Mardi Gras.

The only significant Halloween I can remember was about eight years ago when I dyed my hair blond and dressed up as Spike from Buffy. Had the full length leather jacket and everything, and I never took the costume off

That was my dad's old jacket, and I'm quite a bit broader now than was then. I'd bust out of that thing hulk style if I tried it on now. Shame, he also gave me a dark red leather jacket with cream & blue patterning, that thing was the bomb.

The only significant Halloween I can remember was about eight years ago when I dyed my hair blond and dressed up as Spike from Buffy. Had the full length leather jacket and everything, and I never took the costume off

That was my dad's old jacket, and I'm quite a bit broader now than was then. I'd bust out of that thing hulk style if I tried it on now. Shame, he also gave me a dark red leather jacket with cream & blue patterning, that thing was the bomb.

How many time ave you tried to be the hulk since?

• 11 months later...