JackFetch

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked: ..... :bowdown:

edit- just looking at Wiki, what the hell is up with this break in shows? There's no new Community, 30 Rock or Parks & Rec until the 17th? Freakin bullshit man, only Archer has the stones to go week by week and not let me down. At this rate I'll have to start doing coursework.

:shocked: ..... :bowdown:

edit- just looking at Wiki, what the hell is up with this break in shows? There's no new Community, 30 Rock or Parks & Rec until the 17th? Freakin bullshit man, only Archer has the stones to go week by week and not let me down. At this rate I'll have to start doing coursework.

TV shows traditionally take a break in March after the February sweeps. Sweeps don't really mean anything anymore, but they still schedule new eps all February and take most of the month of March off.

I watched Princess and the Frog on Sunday. How is that movie not terrifying to children? When the Shadowman gets dragged into the underworld by demons I would have shit myself as a six year old.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame had more terrifying scenes. Of course, it being set in France didn't help.....

Best Buy is having a big sale right now so I picked up Community Season 1 for 16 bucks, and Walking Dead season 1 Blu-Ray for 22 bucks. I can finally clear my DVR of unseen episodes of Walking Dead and I've only seen one episode of Community. Now I just need the time to watch them.