JackFetch

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...There was a good part of Dawson's Creek? :P

...I own the first four seasons. I'm not proud.

Anyone hear that? That's the sound of me not being the gayest person on the board for once.

Fair comment :D

:P But seriously, no, Michelle William's character, Jen was the only reason to watch the show half the time. She and occasionally Jack were the only ones that weren't idiots or egomaniacs on that show. I hated Joey's guts and if Dawson ever got his head out of his ass it would be a miracle. Oh, and Dawson's dad got killed by a ice cream related car accident. Really, the show worked best as the world's best unintentional comedy.

On a side note, I was so happy when Michelle Williams got he Oscar nomination. A great suck-it to Katie Holmes.

Jen was ok, but it came out of nowhere that they killed her off in the finale. I liked Joey because quite frankly despite her obvious holier-than-thou flaws she was hot, and a nice trophy for Pacey to get to demonstrate that he was better than Dawson, who was just completely self obsessed and irritating. Pacey was a classic rebel without a cause, the only one of the group who seemed at all interested in having actual fun.

Jack, I am sorry to say, was as bad a Dawson. I support the idea of having a gay character and accept that they need to explore that through storylines, but Jack never progressed beyond just being gay, there was never anything else to him.

True about Jack. Dawson's Creek is apparently semi-vaguely autobiographical for Kevin Williamson with Dawson being the mouthpiece character. However, since Williamson is gay and Dawson couldn't come out (at this point we're only a year or two after Ellen's Puppy Episode) it neccesitated Jack.

I don't know what's worse: That I'm having a serious conversation about Dawson't Creek or that I kinda want to watch Dawson's Creek.

It's funny, I was watching the JL ep with Doomsday in it with Michelle today, and since Michael Jai White is Doomsday, I kept yelling out lines from Black Dynamite. Like Doomsday whips a chunk of concrete: "Ha-ha! I threw that shit before I walked in the room!" LordSupes nails him with a car: "Who the hell is interrupting my Kung Fu?"

...Michelle hasn't seen Black Dynamite, so she wasn't amused, but I was fucking loving it.

It's funny, I was watching the JL ep with Doomsday in it with Michelle today, and since Michael Jai White is Doomsday, I kept yelling out lines from Black Dynamite. Like Doomsday whips a chunk of concrete: "Ha-ha! I threw that shit before I walked in the room!" LordSupes nails him with a car: "Who the hell is interrupting my Kung Fu?"

Somebody make a dub of this.