Random movie and tv thoughts

JackFetch

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That as may be, how in god's name does it merit 15 discs?!?!? That's 5 discs for every film!!!

The DVD editions of the extended films are already 4 discs each:

2 for the film (each film is split into two discs, just like how each of the three books are split into two sections).

1 disc for pre-production behind-the-scenes info.

1 disc for post-production behind-the-scenes info.

So yeah, if they're adding a digital copy, that'd account for the 5th disc.

You're a money-grubbing producer's dream, K-Dubs!

Only if your franchise's name is Star Wars or Lord of the Rings. Most everything else can go screw itself.

Alec Baldwin has said that next year will be the last year for 30 Rock. I actually gotta say that I'll still watch the show if it continues after Baldwin leaves, I won't if it continued without Tina Fey. Then again, I wouldn't expect it to go on without her.

It wouldn't be the same without Baldwin, but I'd still watch it. He's not as much of a deal breaker as Fey is for me on the show.

Some are calling "Cross" the worst superhero movie ever made.

"When beautiful, young women start disappearing from the streets of L.A., it's time for good-guy Callan (a.k.a. Cross) and his crew of weapons experts to kick into high gear and take out the trash. Granted incredible power by his ancient Celtic cross, Callan must fight to stop an immortal Viking from destroying mankind with his doomsday device."

Brian Austin Green

Danny Trejo

Vinnie Jones

Jake Busey

Robert Carradine

Michal Clark Duncan

C. Thomas Howell

It's like the perfect storm of shit.

crossdvd.jpg

So why am I really excited for this train wreck?

I'm watching Legally Blonde, yet further testament to the fact that I'll watch anything on iPlayer, and I'm trying to divine the meaning of this film, the moral it's attempting to espouse. Frankly all I can come up with is that you can be intelligent and extremely irritating all at the same time. Whoop-de-fucking-do.

It's not a badly made film, its just that rather than being a positive role-model I regard Reese with the same slack-jawed apparently intolerant horror that all the supposed bad guys in the film do.