The Dark Knight Rises

annericelover

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy with an english accent can still convey poverty in his origins, that's not unique to latino people. Plus they might change his voice, go with non-specific nationality, we don't know. He could be a white guy raised to speak spanish. They'll go with what works.

Dear Gail Simone,

The movie is called "Bronson" and is not about a city in Missouri.

Please shut up and go back to writing mediocre pablum. I'll stay over here and still continue to not buy your books.

Thanks,

The Rational Person

I agree with you, Des.

If she wasn't currently writing comics, her thoughts wouldn't have meant fuck all.

Also, if she'd taken a second to look at the back of the box, or watch the credits or anything for Inception, she would have known he plays the conman, and has a major role in the film.

I'm going to wait to see some actual footage of Tom Hardy as Bane before I make any sort of judgement on him, or his performance.

I think the worst part of The Dark Knight was when he went to Hong Kong. Now they are going to India? Bruce Wayne is supposed to be the world traveling playboy, not Batman. I pray this is just for the Ra's Al Ghul story and they aren't really just sending Batman everywhere just because they can.

Actually, Batman has travelled to other countries in the comics (i.e. the O'Neil Ra's Al Ghul stories), so this is nothing new.

She kind of positions herself as the ultra-PC borderline feminazi white knight crusader type.

And yeah, Batman has exotic locales in the comics itself, I did feel that the Hong Kong bit did feel like padding at times but had some excellent scenes, and if it can be well done, go for it.

And Bourne went to India and his girlfriend was shot in the head!....wait

:lol:

No need to watch those films now I know the end..... <_<

That's what I said after you'd finished For Your Ears Only.

That's nowhere near the end of the trilogy. Trust me, it's all still worth watching.

• 2 weeks later...

If that's true I want to laugh at everyone that said that picture proved they were going with the supernatural lazarus pit even though it wouldn't fit in this universe. Nobody on here mind you, but there were people on other sites that must feel like idiots now.

I dunno, I kind of think the Lazarus Pit would have been almost as realistic. It could be explained as a scientifically-explainable fountain of youth or something. A pit of venom just seems... odd. Though the way they explain it actually has certain similarities to the way a Lazarus Pit works in the comics.

• 2 weeks later...