The Dark Knight Rises

annericelover

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dark Knight Rises site is up.

All that's up right now is a chant, someone's been able to get a hashtag out of it that leads to a Twitter account called @TheFireRises, which unlocks the image above.

I can't get on, it ask about the Quicktime being allowed to work, I click yes, than I just get a black screen

According to Variety, actors Matthew Modine, Tom Conti and Joey King (an 11-year old who starred in last summer's "Ramona and Beezus") have joined the cast of director Christopher Nolan's epic final Batman film. Their roles are unknown, beyond the morsel that Modine's character will be named Nixon (semi-irrelevant unless, of course, someone's reanimated the late President).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/21/the-dark-knight-rises-batman-three-new-cast_n_865054.html

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

According to Variety, actors Matthew Modine, Tom Conti and Joey King (an 11-year old who starred in last summer's "Ramona and Beezus") have joined the cast of director Christopher Nolan's epic final Batman film. Their roles are unknown, beyond the morsel that Modine's character will be named Nixon (semi-irrelevant unless, of course, someone's reanimated the late President).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/21/the-dark-knight-rises-batman-three-new-cast_n_865054.html

Joey King. Joe King. Joking.

Am I the only one seeing this?

Joey King. Joe King. Joking.

Am I the only one seeing this?

Viral marketing really has lost control when they're actually naming kids to suit their needs 11 years before the film comes out. I guess they wanted to throw the kid a bone after it became clear Joker wouldn't be in this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Seen the videos. It's basically just grainy footage of rioting along with some creepy chanting.

I'm assuming something to do with Bane hopping people up on venom or something to that effect.