The leisurely comic discussion thread

Aaron Robinson

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has their been a green lantern who has admitted being the officer of the sector Krypton was in?

Will the Black Lanterns be coming after Jason Todd? Cause he was meant to be dead. If so, who would they have come after him?

Tomar-Re and Tomar-Tu have been the guardians of sector 2813. Tomar-Re was the Green Lantern of the sector when Krypton blew up.

As for the Black Lanterns coming after Jason Todd, I don't see why they would. While Black Lantern Martian Manhunter said something about Hal and Barry being supposed to be dead, I don't think they Black Lanterns are picking on the people who came back specifically.

I can't think of a joke to do it justice so here's the punchline: Hal Jordan had a threesome.

...wow... So, Dinah knows because the Birds are pretty chummy and everyone else knows because Oracle probably posted it on a message board. Hell, she probably has a site on the side. (Powergirl and The Atom play Hide and Seek. Just try to guess where she finds him.) The sad part is that I'm trying to think of an in-continuity point where that could have happened. It does give me an excuse to re-read some Birds of Prey.

Ollie and Dinah I could see taking on a partner, Bruce would to keep up the playboy image, Red Arrow for sure, even Dick might get into a three-way (yes, I see the joke there), but I just don't believe Hal would. It doesn't seem like it's part of his personality.

Ollie and Dinah I could see taking on a partner, Bruce would to keep up the playboy image, Red Arrow for sure, even Dick might get into a three-way (yes, I see the joke there), but I just don't believe Hal would. It doesn't seem like it's part of his personality.

Carol Ferris and Cowgirl might argue that. Hal's a stud. Face it.

I'm not saying he's clean cut, because I know for a fact that jet pilots live wild lives. (The leather scene was pretty much started by bikers in the later 1940s, and those bikers were generally ex-fighter pilots.) What I am saying, however, is that I've never seen anything in Hal's personality that makes me think he'd go for a threesome.

Just got round to reading Deadpool 12, was really enjoying the Deadpool/Hawkeye arc as both guys I dig reading and have been experiencing a nice run as of late in alot of titles. The reveal that these guys went to school together was abit random but at least it connected back with the story. Really liked where they were taking Bullseye when he talked about never spending any of the money he earned from killing people and probably has nearly as much as Norman, shame thats already finished as an idea. But the last part of the book with Deadpool infront of the telly kinda soured me on the book, didnt really see the need for it

Just got round to reading Deadpool 12, was really enjoying the Deadpool/Hawkeye arc as both guys I dig reading and have been experiencing a nice run as of late in alot of titles. The reveal that these guys went to school together was abit random but at least it connected back with the story. Really liked where they were taking Bullseye when he talked about never spending any of the money he earned from killing people and probably has nearly as much as Norman, shame thats already finished as an idea. But the last part of the book with Deadpool infront of the telly kinda soured me on the book, didnt really see the need for it

I'm pretty sure they didn't got to school together, I'm sure it was just representative of them both being nuttier than squirrel turds. I saw it as an internal hallucination demonstrating their child-like attitudes and contempt for authority figures.

Just got round to reading Deadpool 12, was really enjoying the Deadpool/Hawkeye arc as both guys I dig reading and have been experiencing a nice run as of late in alot of titles. The reveal that these guys went to school together was abit random but at least it connected back with the story.

Yeah... uh... that wasn't real.

The story focuses on the machinations of Selene as she seeks to finally achieve her goal of becoming a goddess while simultaneously punishing those she feels have betrayed her or impeded her quest throughout the years, which includes a number of prominent X-characters. Part of Selene's plan involves bringing back to life the thousands of mutants who died during the Genosha massacre and a number of others who have fallen throughout the years, such as the many young students who died in the pages of NEW X-MEN. The emotional and physical impact of the returning dead provides the means by which Selene seeks to exact her revenge.

"They're not crazy zombies," explains Yost of the returned deceased. "For all intents and purposes they're the people you know and love or even hate come back to haunt you."

C'mon, that's almost word for word what Blackest Night is, swapped with a few characters.