Smallville

Missy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051
I thought Black Canary looked bad in her first appearance but yeesh...I bet the rest of the League wishes Wonder Woman was around.

you want a good WB TV or now CW TV Black Canary look at the Birds of Prey Series :D

Guest DCAUFan1051
I can't believe I'm actually watching this shit right now.

HEY HEY Smallville is cooooooooooooooooool as all get out I love it

Smallville Season 8 Premiered tonight!!!!! bout damn time

Guest DCAUFan1051
I must respectfully disagree. Smallville is crap.

However, it used to be fun crap.

well hell if EVERYONE on these forums agreed with each other it'd be no fun. :laugh:

I have been watching Smallville since it's inception and I love it yes there are times where it is bad but it's a NEW take on the Superman mythos and I like that.

just like I liked the Lois & Clark Show I so need to get those DVD sets lol

Guest DCAUFan1051

suave maybe Dan was referring to the episode where lana loses her inhibitions in an earlier season I believe they are still in HS. she and Clark are in the pool area and she strips down to a RED bikini now THAT WAS FUN!!!!! LOL :D

suave maybe Dan was referring to the episode where lana loses her inhibitions in an earlier season I believe they are still in HS. she and Clark are in the pool area and she strips down to a RED bikini now THAT WAS FUN!!!!! LOL :D

That was good, however wasn't that the season with the caves, or as I call it"The worst story arc in television history"

My biggest gripe with Smallville is they don't know how to do season ending cliffhangers, and they really don't know how the hell to pay them off!

Guest DCAUFan1051

I can agree to a certain extent with the season ending cliffhangers but Season 4 was great with Clark just in the middle of the north pole that kept me talking about Season 4 forever last year was a great one with the fortress being destroyed. . I agree completely on not paying them off that well. Granted I loved the Season 8 premiere but still that was weird finding clark in russia.

.................Dan, when was it fun?

It was fun as hell for the first couple of years. It was never a great show, but it was goofy enough to be enjoyable on that level.

By the time the caves (those FUCKING CAVES!) rolled around, it started to slide pretty hard.

.................Dan, when was it fun?

It was fun as hell for the first couple of years. It was never a great show, but it was goofy enough to be enjoyable on that level.

By the time the caves (those FUCKING CAVES!) rolled around, it started to slide pretty hard.

I agree, season one and two were fun, three was fucking terrible.

The fucking caves ruined everything!

But Season 4 was good, five was ok, six which I'm watching right now is slightly fun again.

three was fucking terrible.

But Season 4 was good.

Season 3 was great.

Season 4 was the most god awful piece of shit the show has had to endure. Sure, there were a few standouts such as "Transference" and "Run", but the witch storyline and every episode trying to get as much t + a on TV possible sunk Smallville to the bottom of the barrel. Even the finale was garbage.

three was fucking terrible.

But Season 4 was good.

Season 3 was great.

Season 4 was the most god awful piece of shit the show has had to endure. Sure, there were a few standouts such as "Transference" and "Run", but the witch storyline and every episode trying to get as much t + a on TV possible sunk Smallville to the bottom of the barrel. Even the finale was garbage.

Well season three had that episode where Pete joined a racing gang, look my avatar in the eyes and say that wasn't the worst episode ever.

Well season three had that episode where Pete joined a racing gang, look my avatar in the eyes and say that wasn't the worst episode ever.

That was one of those moments where I realised in Smallville Kryptonite can pretty much be used for anything. Why the fuck wan't it just normal street racing? No it had to be green K powered. Smallville was actually fun occasionally, when James Marsters was in it for example, but by and large it was useless.

That was one of those moments where I realised in Smallville Kryptonite can pretty much be used for anything. Why the fuck wan't it just normal street racing? No it had to be green K powered. Smallville was actually fun occasionally, when James Marsters was in it for example, but by and large it was useless.

Yeah, that's season 5.

Season 6 is good as it's an actual superhero show at points.

Also I have one major gripe with the show......Their is no fucking chemistry between Kristin Kreuk and Tom Welling!

I'm I the only one who can see this!

You are not even CLOSE to being the only one that can see this. The single major failing about this show is that the producers and writers seem to be absolutely obsessed with Kristin Kreuk and can't sleep at night unless they're thinking of ways to make the audience love her just as much as they do. However, Kristin Kreuk can't act, whines as a performing style, and projects blandness from every pore. So the more the writers kept shoving her down our collective throat, the more we came to resent it. And the more we resented it, the harder they shoved.

When they did that fake psych-out of killing Lana, I literally cheered. When it was a fake, I got pissed. When they killed Bo Duke instead, I stopped watching.