Smallville

Missy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051
Nah, just shows headlined by guys who dress like Fonzie. No, its not even that good. He's dressed like Knight Rider.

HEY HEY HEY!!! that offends my love of Knight Rider LOL Clark don't go around in a black or red leather jacket lol :D

Guest DCAUFan1051
I must say I didn't care for it, but I did laugh out loud when Chole asked Clark something like "Are you ready?" and then they show Clark and he has a look of WTF????????

If this is building to a Clark/Chole relationship I'm all for it. It would be about the one right thing they've done in about 6 seasons.

I don't think that'll happen seeing as she's engaged to Olsen but ya never know

I'd like to see throughout this year if Clark gets the high frequency watch and gives it to Jimmy.

(channeling S:TAS Superman's Pal)

I think Justin Hartley could do great if they wanted to do a Green Arrow spinoff but they'd have to get someone else to play Dinah/Black Canary I don't like the one on Smallville.

Episode 2 was pretty meh. Another meteor freak episode and some of the dialogue was groan worthy. With all the super heroes they've introduced, can we get some more super villains, outside of the Superman rogue's gallery? The moments with Clark and Lois and Clark and Chloe were nice. We got to see Doomsday...or at least the guy standing in for Doomsday. Seeing the friendship that struck up between him and Chloe, I had a thought that maybe when he becomes Doomsday, he's gonna kill Chloe. Chloe's one of my favorite characters on the show, but if this is the last season, and the second to last episode has Doomsday kill Chloe and the series finale has Clark kick Doomsday's ass and become Superman...that would be a high point to end the show on. I was also intrigued by Tess' offer to the firestarter chick. Did anyone else think Injustice League when Tess mentioned a group of others? A Justice League vs. Injustice League battle could potentially be one of the greatest things ever done on the show and would also make a killer finale.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Episode 2 was pretty meh. I was also intrigued by Tess' offer to the firestarter chick. Did anyone else think Injustice League when Tess mentioned a group of others? A Justice League vs. Injustice League battle could potentially be one of the greatest things ever done on the show and would also make a killer finale.

If your going by the DCAU titles of the villian team ups it was InJustice Gang, Secret Society and of course The Legion Of Doom.

Whilst I do think that's possible in smallville it would have 2 be closer to the season 8 finale seeing as next weeks episode is exploring GA's origin and everything.

Guest DCAUFan1051

OK this is like WOW!!!!

Next week on smallville Maxima!!!!! the sexually explicit Warrior Queen from the DCAU makes her live action debut on Smallville

I know Mike'll be watching that episode lmao :D

Guest DCAUFan1051
I can't wait for the Legion of Super-Heroes episode. Wonder if Brainiac 5 will be there. I just hope Smallville picks up the pace a little, it is feeling a little stale so far.

not sure if you have the Season 6 DVD set but they put the Oliver Queen Chronicles the cartoon webisodes on it and they stated in a special feature that they wanted to bring out Ollie' origin in SMVille S6 but couldn't do it justice so they created the animated webisodes kinda like the Kara Chronicles that are on the SMVille S7 DVD set but at least now with tonight's episode they got part GA's Origin out. If they were looking for a Smallville Replacment show I'd say a Green Arrow show with Justin Hartley as GA/Olliver Queen would be great!!!! :D

Guest DCAUFan1051

:holyshit:

Maxima was just like she was in S: TAS except TEN Times badder!!!! This girl was hormone driven and nothing was going to stop her from having Clark!!!!

She nearly killed Lois (which some people might like to see Ms Durance go away) I'm of the mind that her Lois is ok not great but not piss poor it's just there.

But the sexually driven Macima lead the episode and WOWZERS!!!!! what a character. !!!!!!!!!!

Guest DCAUFan1051

OK I saw the episode last and it was kinda one of those "filler" episodes but why the hell does Oliver Continue to call Tess Mercer "Mercy" is that an omage to the DCAU's Mercy Graves or am I just reading into it?????

Guest DCAUFan1051

Season 7 had it's good and bad points as does any season of any show

hey suave I was reading your signature Don Bluth at all that bad he made Titan A.E. which is 1 bad ass fucking animated movie :D

I loved the Clark and Lois scene this week with them both in the electric chairs and her saying she loves him deep down but him not having to answer the question, really cheesy scene but with those two characters I really dont care infact I now hope that the show ends with them both giving in and kissing each other, screw hoping for him to burst his shirt open and show the S