Random movie and tv thoughts

JackFetch

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know, Charlie Hunnam has had one weird career. The guy's first major role involved having graphic gay sex in the UK Queer as Folk when he was barely 18. From there, still with his British Accent, he played one of the major characters on Undeclared until it got canceled. After that, he does some minor roles for six years before getting a career revival on Sons of Anarchy with a ton more muscle and minus an accent. Now, someone seems determined that he can carry a picture with Pacific Rim (which no one went to see for him) and now 50 Shades of Grey, which I want to see crash and burn.

You know, Charlie Hunnam has had one weird career. The guy's first major role involved having graphic gay sex in the UK Queer as Folk when he was barely 18. From there, still with his British Accent, he played one of the major characters on Undeclared until it got canceled. After that, he does some minor roles for six years before getting a career revival on Sons of Anarchy with a ton more muscle and minus an accent. Now, someone seems determined that he can carry a picture with Pacific Rim (which no one went to see for him) and now 50 Shades of Grey, which I want to see crash and burn.

I honestly thought he was Australian playing British when I saw him in undeclared. His accent in that is weird and he definitely doesn't sound like he's from Newcastle.

JMS wants someone to reshow Babylon 5 to stop it from fading into obscurity. He wants a network to do this rather than Netflix, which would be the perfect fucking option for it! Seriously, I got through a weeks long Buffy marathon thanks to Netflix and could easily do the same with Babylon 5 rather than having to wait for it day by day.