The leisurely comic discussion thread

Aaron Robinson

Now he's trying to hide behind "I'm sorry my opinions upset you, but they're my opinions regardless."

Sorry, that doesn't work, not when you acted like an asshole when they were expressed.

You know, that opinion stuff brings up a great point. Why does he think it doesn't matter who the creator is on Batman, the book will sell, any different from him bitching about no "Superstar writer" coming onto Deadpool?

It just seems like he is being a giant hypocrite, by just trying to be as big a dick as possible, get his name out there, as "The bad boy of comics" once again, so his Image comics will sell, just like they did in the 90's.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Judge Dredd: America is available for the Kindle Fire. US edition. UK edition.

The lead story is widely regarded as the best Judge Dredd story ever and probably has the tone most in line with the upcoming film. Stavros has read this story as well and he can attest to its quality. The art's by Colin McNeil who also provided the art for Insurrection. This is well worth your time and money.

[post=http://www.bleedingc...']Baltimore DC panel, airs on the side of creepy.

Update: Greg Capullo found out, and is saying he is going to file a defamation lawsuit against Bleeding Cool, if the story is not taken down/re-written/an apology given.

Other update: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=40907

Same event, just written by CBR.

• 2 weeks later...

I found a really nice NM-conditon copy of Marvel Two-In-One #68, the very first comic I ever bought with my own money on my sixth birthday. It looks great and I decide that I'd like to frame it and hang it.

INTERNET: You're in luck! We actually have specialized frames specifically for doing just that!

ME: Really?

INTERNET: Yes! And as luck would have it, You can get one for the low price of $20!

ME: That's fucktarded.

One trip to Ikea and $1.99 later, the Thing and the Angel are swordfighting with knight robots on my wall.

7997903121_5fbffabd2d.jpg

Free 6 page Judge Dredd comic

Basically, there was a production screw up and the artwork ended up being printed in a very low quality, so 2000AD decided to make up for it by putting it up on their website.

For reference, the bearded guy is Dolman, a clone of Dredd who dropped out of the Academy of Law. The Justice Department made him get a face change before he left the Academy.

• 2 weeks later...