The minor annoyances thread

Missy

I agree with Mike, if a podcast goes on for a while, I listen to the latest episode, then go back if I like it, and catch up.

I haven't posted a review(I think) for FYEO, so I'll go and do one right now.

Edit: Just wrote it, think I gave a fair opinionated review. I said "They have their moments"

Anyway, first week back at college, so much work and I feel so stressed out already, thank god my first week is over, now I have work to do at home, which is going to be hard.

Crap, I feel so tired, one week in, jesus, this is going to be hard.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister apparently needed my graphing calculator for school (this had been bought up before, but never actually discussed beyond theoretical need). Now, I love her and all, but she came in at 6:45 this morning to wake me up so that I could get it for her. Couldn't she have told me this sometime in the last few days when I was actually awake, and not on my day off?

Lucy and I were in bed at 11:30 last night, which, knowing us is a Herculean feat of will. We were awoken by testosterone-laden, idiot frat boy screams, and due to her job as the Student Assistant Hall Director for the building she was up (which means *I* was up) for another two and a half hours, dealing with it.

Rotten. Fuckers.

My least favourite MP in the entire country is at it again, wanting to legislate small, irrelevant things whilst completely missing the bigger picture. The final paragraph almost perfectly sums up his main character flaw (other than proven corruption).

Wow, that's sad. Also, the link is broken. Here's a fixed version.

So, I got this email from my Japanese professor today:

Dear students,

Welcome to CHJA411!

We will be jumping into lesson 5 from the very beginning.

For Day 1, you need to study Culture Notes, Grammar 1-5, Dialogue 1, and Kanji (書1−5;読1−5).

Again, we are beginning from lesson 5. Also, there will be a first kanji quiz on the fist day.

Sincerely,

*name witheld*

I can see that this man's ridiculously high expectations are going to be continuing. :/ On the other hand, at least he gave us four days of notice.