The minor annoyances thread

Missy

My dad's dog just died today. He'd been ill for a while, and then they found out he had cancer today, so he was put down. Sam was a Rottweiler, but the absolute softest dog you've ever seen, as well as being completely dopey. My dad had him for six years, he'll really be missed a great deal.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other news, urgh, the tuna from the negitorodon hates me apparently. :( Also, finding long creepy crawly things with multiple legs in the bath is never fun. At least I didn't scream like a girl?

Negitorodon, that sounds like a cool word.

Oh, and I feel the pain regarding restaurant food not agreeing, I'm having to head over to eat with some friends at a Mexican restaurant that doesn't particularly like my stomach.

Thanks Ven.

On another note, why did I agree to work tonight? I'm setting up and taking down stage stuff for The Divine Comedy today, so I did a four hour shift earlier and now I've got to do it again, starting at 10:30pm. It's only 8:30 and I'm already utterly knackered. I'm going to need some caffeine pills and a shower before I head down just to try and show willing.

University causes me to fall behind in fun things in both real life (hanging out with friends, sleep) and online (keeping up to date with forums and podcasts). That's an annoyance... sometimes minor other times more so.

Dear god, this was my first post since July! It's more serious than I thought...

-Skyler

Dear Firefox,

It's bad enough that we're now on the 7th iteration of your beta, but can you at least have the decency to keep all of the buttons where they were? Every time I get used to the new layout, you move everything around in the next update.

A few helpful hits while holiday shopping:

- Know what system you are buying video games for. No, they are not universal.

- Do not ask for the DVD of movies that are still in the theater.

- Most importantly, DO NOT YELL at the employee if the store is sold out of a popular item. We have no control over that. If it makes you feel better, I will make a PS3 out of a cardboard shoe box, but I doubt it will play the games as well.

- Hang up your cell phone. It is rude to be on the phone while I am trying to help you.

- If I am helping a customer, I am not ignoring you. I am answering their question since they were there first. When I am finished with them, you will get your turn.

In conclusion, don't be an asshole.

So glad I have a day off tomorrow.