Smallville

Missy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like the Season 8 finale will kill off another main star. Chloe or Lois are who I'm thinking(especially after the Legion episode revealed that Chloe either died or changed her name and is not in the history books).

The next episode reveals that Clark let's everyone know who he is. I think its a dream or alternate world or something, because he wouldn't do that. It could be that he wonders what it would be like if everyone knew and this is a way for him to find out and that is what ultimately makes him decide to get a secret identity.

The death of Chloe is how I would end Smallville. She would be killed by Doomsday and it would be her death that finally drives Clark to accept his destiny and become Superman.

I really hope they just make him superman soon, the whole teenage angst thing has gone on for seven seasons too bloody long.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I just got an email from the CW in it was this:

Secret's Out!

Thursday at 8/7c on an all new Smallville, Clark tells Lois his secret and asks her to write his story for The Daily Planet. Wait, that can't be right! What the heck?

So yay Smallville will be back! About damn time..... I've been going crazy without some good TV to watch. :D

Guest DCAUFan1051

what the hell is Zatannadoing in next weeks episode? I thought she was a BatVerse character?

I wish they'd just bring out Doomsday already and get it over with, but I'm beting that's what they're gonna do with the finale.

Ya know when the preview reads "Tess sets up a trap for Clark" the whole her paying off the pilot seems rather ineffectual.

Last week's ep sucked the lana eps were gag worthy, where has this show lost its way?

And I normally don't mention this but, Tess was looking rough tonight I'm not sure if the actor playing her didn't get any sleep or if she's a heroine addict, but she did not look good tonight.

Guest DCAUFan1051
where has this show lost its way?

And I normally don't mention this but, Tess was looking rough tonight I'm not sure if the actor playing her didn't get any sleep or if she's a heroine addict, but she did not look good tonight.

I'd say when Millar & Gough stopped being the showrunners the show took an even more angled nose dive, while I fully admit I stood by and supported the current season when it first started it's seriously pissing me off now. And yeah Tess looked like she was high on something.

As I said in the previous post I'm sick of the Doomsday thing being held back constanly, if they hadn't done that goddamn time reverse we could have had a few good episodes.

And as far as Zatanna goes what else has she been in inside the DCU? because as everyone knows I've only seen her within the DCAU. That's why I thought she was just a BatVerse character.

where has this show lost its way?

I'd say when Millar & Gough stopped being the showrunners the show took an even more angled nose dive, while I fully admit I stood by and supported the current season when it first started it's seriously pissing me off now. And yeah Tess looked like she was high on something.

As I said in the previous post I'm sick of the Doomsday thing being held back constanly, if they hadn't done that goddamn time reverse we could have had a few good episodes.

And as far as Zatanna goes what else has she been in inside the DCU? because as everyone knows I've only seen her within the DCAU. That's why I thought she was just a BatVerse character.

Agree with Cassidy Freeman looking haggard. The Doomsday thing needed to be pushed back, considering we still have 6 episodes to go in the season. Besides, I like the Davis Bloom arc right now (of course, I've always been a Hulk fan). Millar & Gough's last season was so fucking terrible that I nearly quit the show, so this one was a breath of fresh air up until the Lana episodes. Now it's just trying to get it's feet under it again. The Jimmy Olsen arc has me conflicted, as he really did have a point but he should never be that much of an asshole.

Zatanna has been around since the 60's and was introduced in Hawkman. More recently, she was a major part of Identity Crisis back in 2004 when it was revealed that she, at the request of most of the Justice League, altered the memories of Doctor Light (making him more docile and removing the memory of raping one of the heroes wives) and Batman (who walked in as it was happening and only lost those few minutes).

Guest DCAUFan1051

oh ok cool thanks for the info.... I liked Season 7 to an extent at least all the Supergirl using her powers stuff. And yeah I know they're pushing the Doomsday stuff back until the finale, the jimmy thing really pisses me off in general where they've taken him. Has he (in the comics) ever been like this? I know in Lois & Clark their version of him was somewhat adventureous, but never like the way they're porttraying him in Smallville. After watching the last two weeks of episodes my general opinion is meh put him in the goddamn costume and end the show already.

I think Season 9 may touch upon him finally putting the tights on. The Season 8 finale is said to get rid of a character in death(most likely Chloe or Lois, with Chloe taking on Lois' name) and this will start Clark wanting to save his loved ones by having a secret identity. No Tights, No Flights will most likely be abandoned since the original showrunners are now gone.