Superman: Man of Steel

He was in Hellraiser: Hellworld. He can't be all that bad...ok, nevermind.

I honestly don't give a shit until they announce the guy doing the voice of the giant robot that Superman fights.

:huh: come again?

He's saying that this movie has little to no value until we get to see Superman beat the fuck out of something. I'm inclined to agree.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was in Hellraiser: Hellworld. He can't be all that bad...ok, nevermind.

I honestly don't give a shit until they announce the guy doing the voice of the giant robot that Superman fights.

:huh: come again?

He's saying that this movie has little to no value until we get to see Superman beat the fuck out of something. I'm inclined to agree.

O...then I agree too.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=20497&count=0

Christian Bale has already agreed to return for any film that Nolan wants him for, but what does that actor think of Cavill as Superman? When E! Online asked Bale that exact question during the SAG awards, Bale looked at the reporter with a blank look, before stating: "Well done for whoever you mentioned."

Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=20497&count=0#ixzz1Cl7flSuH

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=20497&count=0

Christian Bale has already agreed to return for any film that Nolan wants him for, but what does that actor think of Cavill as Superman? When E! Online asked Bale that exact question during the SAG awards, Bale looked at the reporter with a blank look, before stating: "Well done for whoever you mentioned."

Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=20497&count=0#ixzz1Cl7flSuH

I want to see video of that and know if he came off as much of a douche as he sounded.

It is just possible that Bale's never heard of the guy, but hey, let's paint him as a douchebag - after all, he once got angry when filming a scene for a movie.

Other actors, though, as a well as a few directors, have actually defended him and talked about how annoying it is when crew members can't stay still.

It is just possible that Bale's never heard of the guy, but hey, let's paint him as a douchebag - after all, he once got angry when filming a scene for a movie.

Other actors, though, as a well as a few directors, have actually defended him and talked about how annoying it is when crew members can't stay still.

I'm afraid you missed the sarcasm engendered within the second half of that sentence.

And K-Dubs, I'm not defending him because he's British (although that's an excellent character trait to have), I'm stating that the internet blows the littlest thing out of proportion and people lazily ascribe it to a preconceived notion of what a person they've never actually met is like.

Yeah, there aren't many female Superman villains, let alone ones that can be big enough for a movie. Off the top of my head:

The Contessa (Doesn't work without Lex or Cadmus.)

Silver Banshee (Low scale)

La Encantadora (I think I'm the only one who remembers this chick.)

Maxima (Doesn't work in the first movie.)

Parasite (Why use the female Parasite that's barely still in continuity anyway?)

Mercy (Once again, only if Lex is there.)

Blaze (People might be confused why Supes is fighting Girl Satan.)